A2 Revision Courses
A Level Revision Courses
A level exams – a culmination of two years hard work in which you have to show that you’ve understood, consolidated and can utilise and apply all your knowledge to a range of different scenarios.
Our A2 (A Level Year 2) revision courses can help secure the good A level scores you need to pursue higher education and/or career plans.
How A Level Revision Courses can help you
A Level exams ask a lot of the candidates and there can be lots of reasons why you feel you might not fulfil your potential in your A Level exams. Justin Craig courses tackle all these issues, for instance:
- Answering questions on one topic using information from another
- Lack of motivation, often caused by not knowing when to start
- Not expressing answers in exams
- Getting the level of details wrong when answering exam questions
- Procrastinating instead of revising (we’ve all been there)
An A Level revision course will help you focus your mind, structure your revision and give you the opportunity to ask questions, try new approaches and refresh your knowledge at just the right time.