AS Revision Courses
AS/A Level Year 1 Revision Courses
AS exams (or their school equivalent) are a big step up, both in terms of their difficulty compared to GCSE exams, and also in their importance.
Our AS level revision courses help your secure the good AS scores you need to pursue your higher education plans. Our courses also support those students undertaking the first year of a full A level qualification.
What our AS level revision courses cover
We focus on providing excellent, individual support in the areas you need it. For instance:
- Exam technique
- Understanding exam objectives to get the highest possible marks
- Organising your learning
- Coping with difficult or overwhelming material
- Setting time limits for revision
- Using knowledge instead of just remembering it
If you need help to tackle AS resits, we’ll approach things slightly differently to help you:
- Unravel your performance and learn from your mistakes
- Review the most important topics
- Understand how exam questions are weighted
- Improve essay techniques
- Check your answers and use the time wisely
But most importantly, our AS revision courses will give you the opportunity to ask questions and see how to work through problems. They’ll give you confidence by providing the chance to revise for AS retakes without interfering with the demands of your A level courses.
Looking for A level revision courses?