Learning & Revision Skills Workshops
Many students struggle to know where to start and how to best approach revision to suit their learning style. With sessions suitable for Year 10, GCSE and A Level students, our new Learning & Revision Skills Workshops will help discover successful exam revision.
These half-day, expertly run courses cover the following:
- Exam stress – understanding it and how to get control of your brain.
- Identifying your areas of weakness – Where are you losing marks? Why this is happening? And strategies to put it right.
- Recognising the types of information you need to learn and the revision techniques that can help you.
- Understanding the exam paper – common problems and strategies to help
- Planning your revision – finding a plan that minimises boredom, maximises time, takes away the stress and gives you flexibility
- Key tips to help you to stay on top of your revision throughout the year – making revision easier next time around
For further information, please call one of our Course Advisors on 0845 06 06 555
Please note that these specialist workshops are not subject-specific