Justin Craig Education now offers parents the opportunity to get together with friends and organise private tuition for a group of students e.g. son/daughter’s friends or classmates.
With most exams cancelled and students studying from home for at least the next few weeks, we know how difficult it can be to keep motivated. Students miss the social contact that school provides and it can be hard working independently for a protracted period.
You now don’t have to wait until our scheduled holiday courses, you can benefit from small group tuition at any time.
With every piece of academic work potentially providing evidence for Teacher Assessments, it’s so important that students work steadily throughout this period, so that they can progress to the next stage of their education.
The benefits of Friends Group Tuition:
- Study with your friends or classmates
- Good for motivation and to maintain momentum with your studies
- Fill any gaps for tuition that has been missed in school
- Good for student mental health as provides some structure and online contact with friends and class-mates
- Cost-effective way to access high quality tutoring
- Available term time evenings or weekends
What can Justin Craig offer:
- Small group, tailored tuition, to help students stay on track with their learning
- Experienced teachers with extensive knowledge of the syllabus
We can tailor the tuition to fit your requirements. Choose whether to have regular weekly tuition, or an intensive short course. The minimum booking per subject is six hours of tuition (minimum two hours per lesson) for a maximum group size of eight students in Years 7 – 13.
£150 per hour, for up to eight students (i.e. From £19 per student).