My Justin Craig Course Experience Sceptical, would have been the word to describe my mood halfway through a four hour coach journey to Finchley Road, followed by tube to Watford station. As a seventeen-year-old boy who has been out of formal education for seven months, an intensive three-day course consisting of eighteen total hours of… Read More »
Justin Craig EducationGCSE and A Level Revision and Tuition Courses
Our Revision Courses
Welcome to Justin Craig Education
About Justin Craig
Justin Craig Education is the UK market leader for GCSE, IGCSE and A Level Tuition and Revision Courses. As a pioneer of small group tutoring, with 40 years’ experience, students leave our courses feeling confident, well prepared and able to maximise their exam potential.
Our portfolio of courses includes classroom-based revision courses, online courses, one to one tuition and Summer school. Thousands of students choose Justin Craig every year because we provide:
- Professional, well organised courses which are proven to deliver exam success and represent excellent value for money. All our courses have no more than eight students and on average, only six students, in order to facilitate peer support and the opportunity for individual feedback. In 2019 (the last year that was unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic), 96% of the 3,000 students that attend our courses told us that they felt our courses contributed positively in helping them to prepare for their exams. Many gave amazing feedback. (see our parent reviews and independent eKomi agency rating).
- High quality tuition provided by fully qualified subject experts. 100% of our tutors are or have been teachers, with over 90% working in mainstream education. Many are also examiners or Heads of Department, so they are not only excellent ‘teachers’, they are also subject experts (see our tutor profiles).
- Revision courses that are structured around your child’s individual needs. At Justin Craig, we take the time to understand your child’s individual needs before providing any course advice and have a team of friendly, experienced Advisors to discuss all the different options and answer any questions. Our mission is to ensure each student is well prepared for their exams by boosting subject knowledge, exam technique, confidence and motivation (see the range of courses we offer).
- Revision centres that offer a stimulating, engaging and inclusive learning environment conducive to students working together and sharing ideas without the external distractions of everyday life. With excellent revision centres nationwide and a number offering a residential option, as well as online courses, the choice is vast (see our Revision Centres)
- A wide choice of subjects and course dates. We schedule courses during every holiday, starting the year off with our Summer School and we offer a vast array of subjects. Even when we don’t have a subject scheduled or not scheduled on your preferred dates, we will consider requests to schedule new courses. Simply put, we offer the largest range of revision course options in the UK (see our course dates and subjects)
See our Revision Courses here.
Justin Craig Education and the concept of group revision courses, was established in 1981 by Marilyn Craig. Having initially offered private one to one tuition from her home, recommendations grew to the extent that she started to receive interest from groups of school friends. This was so successful that requests from parents ‘at the school gates’ continued to grow for small group tuition in a variety of subjects.
Since then, tens of thousands of students have attended Justin Craig Education courses in order to prepare for, and maximise, their performance in their GCSE and A Level exams. In order to maintain our position as the UK market leader, we continually seek feedback from our students, customers and our tutors. We regularly review how well we are helping students achieve their goals and continually seek to improve our services to reflect both customer needs and educational reforms.
Why Customers Choose Justin Craig
- 18 Jan 2023
This is a great service and the quality of the tuition has been consistently high, with tutors who inspire respect from hard-to-please teenagers
- 23 Jan 2023
Another Fabulous Course
Another fabulous course from Justin Craig. My daughter was heading for a pretty mediocre B in History A Level but after a three day course over Christmas has just got an A* in her mocks – absolutely amazing and way beyond our expectations. Justin Craig courses manage to instil in students exactly what they have… Read More »
See More Genuine Reviews
Justin Craig uses independent review body - Ekomi - to gather impartial, unbiased reviews on our performance. We're proud to have a 4.6 out of 5 rating from over 1200 reviews.
Our Revision Centres
A Level Business – Study, Revision & Exam Advice
A Level Business – all specifications Our expert tutor, Chris, explains how students can improve their study, revision, and, ultimately, exam grades with the approaches below. In this case, A Level Business, but the approaches remain the same for most subjects. The choice of A Level Business requires students to have an active interest in… Read More »
Kick Start Easter Revision
Worrying about the lack of GCSE/ A Level revision so far? Don’t panic, it’s not too late for students to kick start their revision over the Easter Holidays and ace their summer exams. As a parent, it’s often a tricky area to broach revision with students. Procrastination on how and when to start revising is… Read More »
How to Avoid Common Exam Mistakes at A Level
Here are a few guidelines from our expert tutor, David, to help you to avoid some of the most common pitfalls that A-Level students encounter, using the example of Geography. Misreading exam questions. If I had a pound for every time I have read an answer on volcanoes when the question is asking about earthquakes… Read More »