When should you start revising for GCSEs and A Levels? For a generation of students used to updating their Instagram status every few minutes, the summer exams may seem like a long time away. But add up everything that needs to be done between now and then – from rereading (or just reading) Great Expectations… Read More »
Justin Craig EducationGCSE and A Level Revision and Tuition Courses
Welcome to Justin Craig Education
Justin Craig Education is the UK market leader for GCSE, IGCSE and A Level Tuition and Revision Courses. As a pioneer of small group tutoring, with 40 years’ experience, students leave our courses feeling confident, well prepared and able to maximise their exam potential.
Our portfolio of courses includes classroom-based revision courses, online courses, one to one tuition and Summer school. Thousands of students choose Justin Craig every year because we provide:
- Professional, well organised courses which are proven to deliver exam success and represent excellent value for money. All our courses have no more than nine students and on average, only five students, in order to facilitate peer support and the opportunity for individual feedback. In 2019 (the last year that was unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic), 96% of the 3,000 students that attend our courses told us that they felt our courses contributed positively in helping them to prepare for their exams. Many gave amazing feedback. (see our parent reviews and independent eKomi agency rating).
- High quality tuition provided by fully qualified subject experts. 100% of our tutors are or have been teachers, with over 90% working in mainstream education. Many are also examiners or Heads of Department, so they are not only excellent ‘teachers’, they are also subject experts (see our tutor profiles).
- Revision courses that are structured around your child’s individual needs. At Justin Craig, we take the time to understand your child’s individual needs before providing any course advice and have a team of friendly, experienced Advisors to discuss all the different options and answer any questions. Our mission is to ensure each student is well prepared for their exams by boosting subject knowledge, exam technique, confidence and motivation (see the range of courses we offer).
- Revision centres that offer a stimulating, engaging and inclusive learning environment conducive to students working together and sharing ideas without the external distractions of everyday life. With eighteen excellent revision centres nationwide and a number offering a residential option, as well as online courses, the choice is vast (see our Revision Centres)
- A wide choice of subjects and course dates. We schedule courses during every holiday, starting the year off with our Summer School and we offer a vast array of subjects. Even when we don’t have a subject scheduled or not scheduled on your preferred dates, we will consider requests to schedule new courses. Simply put, we offer the largest range of revision course options in the UK (see our course dates and subjects)
Justin Craig Education and the concept of group revision courses, was established in 1981 by Marilyn Craig. Having initially offered private one to one tuition from her home, recommendations grew to the extent that she started to receive interest from groups of school friends. This was so successful that requests from parents ‘at the school gates’ continued to grow for small group tuition in a variety of subjects.
Since then, tens of thousands of students have attended Justin Craig Education courses in order to prepare for, and maximise, their performance in their GCSE and A Level exams. In order to maintain our position as the UK market leader, we continually seek feedback from our students, customers and our tutors. We regularly review how well we are helping students achieve their goals and continually seek to improve our services to reflect both customer needs and educational reforms.
Our Revision Courses
Why Customers Choose Justin Craig
- 20 Sep 2021
Yes I would recommend the course to others. My son was happy with the tuition and he understood what was being explained which is unlike what is happening at his school.
- 20 Sep 2021
This was the first time we had used Justin Craig after my son said he would like to do summer school to help him with his A Level Chemistry. The whole booking process was really easy and we were given plenty of help with any questions we had. My son found the week long course… Read More »
See More Genuine Reviews
Justin Craig uses independent review body - Ekomi - to gather impartial, unbiased reviews on our performance. We're proud to have a 4.6 out of 5 rating from over 1200 reviews.
Our Revision Centres
Ofqual has confirmed that Summer 2022 GCSE & A Levels will go ahead for the first time in two years. After the recent changing environment and impact on schools and student learning, it’s critical that students stay focused and on track with their studies – this will give them the best chance of success in… Read More »
Why you shouldn’t skimp on Christmas holiday revision It’s the end of a long, hard term. We’re in deep winter. Everyone else is getting ready to kick-back and enjoy the Christmas festivities (even if they’re curtailed by Covid) – but you’ve got mocks to revise for. The temptation is to forget about the revision, relax… Read More »
GCSE and A Level Mocks are an important step in students’ preparation for the summer exams. As well as providing students with some perspective on their readiness to sit the actual exams, it also provides a great opportunity to try out different revision strategies. This year, Mocks will be more important than ever due to… Read More »