After the last two challenging school years due to Covid-19, we know that many students will be a little daunted by stepping up for A Levels in September. To help students and parents, we would like to share Emma’s perspective and experience of studying for A Levels. As well as outlining the challenges she faced,… Read More »
Justin Craig EducationGCSE and A Level Revision and Tuition Courses
Welcome to Justin Craig Education
Justin Craig Education is the UK market leader for GCSE, IGCSE and A Level Tuition and Revision Courses. As a pioneer of small group tutoring, with 40 years’ experience, students leave our courses feeling confident, well prepared and able to maximise their exam potential.
Our portfolio of courses includes classroom-based revision courses, online courses, Saturday school, one to one tuition and Summer school. Thousands of students choose Justin Craig every year because we provide:
- Professional, well organised courses which are proven to deliver exam success and represent excellent value for money. All our courses have no more than nine students and on average, only five students, in order to facilitate peer support and the opportunity for individual feedback. In 2019 (the last year that was unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic), 96% of the 3,000 students that attend our courses told us that they felt our courses contributed positively in helping them to prepare for their exams. Many gave amazing feedback. (see our parent reviews and independent eKomi agency rating).
- High quality tuition provided by fully qualified subject experts. 100% of our tutors are or have been teachers, with over 90% working in mainstream education. Many are also examiners or Heads of Department, so they are not only excellent ‘teachers’, they are also subject experts (see our tutor profiles).
- Revision courses that are structured around your child’s individual needs. At Justin Craig, we take the time to understand your child’s individual needs before providing any course advice and have a team of friendly, experienced Advisors to discuss all the different options and answer any questions. Our mission is to ensure each student is well prepared for their exams by boosting subject knowledge, exam technique, confidence and motivation (see the range of courses we offer).
- Revision centres that offer a stimulating, engaging and inclusive learning environment conducive to students working together and sharing ideas without the external distractions of everyday life. With eighteen excellent revision centres nationwide and a number offering a residential option, as well as online courses, the choice is vast (see our Revision Centres)
- A wide choice of subjects and course dates. We schedule courses during every holiday, starting the year off with our Summer School and we offer a vast array of subjects. Even when we don’t have a subject scheduled or not scheduled on your preferred dates, we will consider requests to schedule new courses. Simply put, we offer the largest range of revision course options in the UK (see our course dates and subjects)
Justin Craig Education and the concept of group revision courses, was established in 1981 by Marilyn Craig. Having initially offered private one to one tuition from her home, recommendations grew to the extent that she started to receive interest from groups of school friends. This was so successful that requests from parents ‘at the school gates’ continued to grow for small group tuition in a variety of subjects.
Since then, tens of thousands of students have attended Justin Craig Education courses in order to prepare for, and maximise, their performance in their GCSE and A Level exams. In order to maintain our position as the UK market leader, we continually seek feedback from our students, customers and our tutors. We regularly review how well we are helping students achieve their goals and continually seek to improve our services to reflect both customer needs and educational reforms.
Our Course Types
Why Customers Choose Justin Craig
- 12 Nov 2019
Once again a brilliant experience. Booking the course is easy, plenty of subjects to choose from. The booking team are friendly and efficient. The locations are easy to get to and a great choice to study at. My son enjoyed his four days of tutoring and said that it really helped him with his work… Read More »
- 15 Nov 2019
Definitely recommend Justin Craig to others. When I mentioned to my son that I’d enrolled him for a revision course he turned up his noise and complained bitterly but that stopped once he started. He found it extremely helpful, the classes were well planned, tutors on top of their game. As a parent dealing with… Read More »
See More Genuine Reviews
Justin Craig uses independent review body - Ekomi - to gather impartial, unbiased reviews on our performance. We're proud to have a 4.6 out of 5 rating from over 1200 reviews.
Our Revision Centres
Although ‘normal’ GCSE and A Level exams are not going ahead this Summer, many internal (school) assessments will be taking place, with questions similar to those of exam papers. Poor exam technique can leave even the brightest GCSE/ A Level students with disappointing results. Even if they have followed our revision tips and have an… Read More »
Although ‘normal’ GCSE and A Level exams will not be taking place this summer, Easter Holidays remain a crucial revision period, giving students the time and space to gear up their revision efforts and maximise their potential in their impending assessments. Whilst Easter has always been a key revision period, the demand for courses is… Read More »
With schools closed until February Half Term and continued uncertainty about how GCSE / A Level students will be assessed, we are receiving an unparalleled volume of enquiries from parents seeking help and advice about home schooling support. To help parents and students through this difficult period, we have prepared a short guide covering: Key… Read More »