On 25th August, hundreds of thousands of UK teenagers are finding out their GCSE results. For those who achieved their desired grades, congratulations! However it won’t be a success story for all and, this year, it’s likely that there will be a higher proportion of students who face disappointment, given the challenges over the last… Read More »
Justin Craig EducationGCSE and A Level Revision and Tuition Courses
Welcome to Justin Craig Education
Our Next Courses are Summer School
End of year exam results or school report just in? Need a boost for the new school year?
Limited places are still available for our five-day GCSE and A Level Summer School for students starting in Years 11 or 13 in September.
To find out more, visit our Summer School page or call 01727 744340 to speak to a Course advisor.
About Justin Craig
Justin Craig Education is the UK market leader for GCSE, IGCSE and A Level Tuition and Revision Courses. As a pioneer of small group tutoring, with 40 years’ experience, students leave our courses feeling confident, well prepared and able to maximise their exam potential.
Our portfolio of courses includes classroom-based revision courses, online courses, one to one tuition and Summer school. Thousands of students choose Justin Craig every year because we provide:
- Professional, well organised courses which are proven to deliver exam success and represent excellent value for money. All our courses have no more than nine students and on average, only five students, in order to facilitate peer support and the opportunity for individual feedback. In 2019 (the last year that was unaffected by the COVID-19 pandemic), 96% of the 3,000 students that attend our courses told us that they felt our courses contributed positively in helping them to prepare for their exams. Many gave amazing feedback. (see our parent reviews and independent eKomi agency rating).
- High quality tuition provided by fully qualified subject experts. 100% of our tutors are or have been teachers, with over 90% working in mainstream education. Many are also examiners or Heads of Department, so they are not only excellent ‘teachers’, they are also subject experts (see our tutor profiles).
- Revision courses that are structured around your child’s individual needs. At Justin Craig, we take the time to understand your child’s individual needs before providing any course advice and have a team of friendly, experienced Advisors to discuss all the different options and answer any questions. Our mission is to ensure each student is well prepared for their exams by boosting subject knowledge, exam technique, confidence and motivation (see the range of courses we offer).
- Revision centres that offer a stimulating, engaging and inclusive learning environment conducive to students working together and sharing ideas without the external distractions of everyday life. With eighteen excellent revision centres nationwide and a number offering a residential option, as well as online courses, the choice is vast (see our Revision Centres)
- A wide choice of subjects and course dates. We schedule courses during every holiday, starting the year off with our Summer School and we offer a vast array of subjects. Even when we don’t have a subject scheduled or not scheduled on your preferred dates, we will consider requests to schedule new courses. Simply put, we offer the largest range of revision course options in the UK (see our course dates and subjects)
Justin Craig Education and the concept of group revision courses, was established in 1981 by Marilyn Craig. Having initially offered private one to one tuition from her home, recommendations grew to the extent that she started to receive interest from groups of school friends. This was so successful that requests from parents ‘at the school gates’ continued to grow for small group tuition in a variety of subjects.
Since then, tens of thousands of students have attended Justin Craig Education courses in order to prepare for, and maximise, their performance in their GCSE and A Level exams. In order to maintain our position as the UK market leader, we continually seek feedback from our students, customers and our tutors. We regularly review how well we are helping students achieve their goals and continually seek to improve our services to reflect both customer needs and educational reforms.
Our Revision Courses
Why Customers Choose Justin Craig
- 31 Jan 2022
We found the office staff very helpful and responsive. I would have no problem recommending JC. Our granddaughter benefitted from the courses and improved one subject beyond expectation.
- 20 Nov 2021
My daughter has attended several Justin Craig courses which have all been excellent. Friendly and faultless customer service too.
See More Genuine Reviews
Justin Craig uses independent review body - Ekomi - to gather impartial, unbiased reviews on our performance. We're proud to have a 4.6 out of 5 rating from over 1200 reviews.
Our Revision Centres
As A Level Results Day fast approaches, student (and parent) anxiety levels are starting to creep upwards again! Whilst Universities may make a greater number of reduced offers this year due to the challenges of the last few academic years, there will still be students who feel disappointed with their results or may need to… Read More »
As a pioneer of residential revision courses, we know that courses need to provide students with a good balance between intensive revision and relaxation. There are three key factors which make our residential courses so successful: 1. The best venues, away from the distractions of everyday life All our residential centres are boarding schools with… Read More »
In this article we provide revision tips on different techniques to help students identify and retain relevant information making revision sessions more productive. Being confident to try different techniques and identify which works best for you well before you have to use it for the real exams! What to revise Exams mean learning lot of… Read More »