Easter Revision Courses April 2024
Easter is the key revision period for GCSE and A level students, as schools finish teaching the syllabus and attention now turns to the fast approaching exams. Mocks will be over, results received, and key targets identified. Now is the time to consolidate understanding, fill any knowledge gaps and really get to grips with what the examiners are looking for.
So why consider a Justin Craig Easter Revision Course?
We’ve been offering revision courses for over 40 years and nearly two thirds of our business comes from returning customers or recommendations, so our courses clearly make a difference. In fact, a survey of one group of students showed an average increase of nearly 2 grades from mock results to GCSEs, with some students improving by 4 grades.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Expert tuition from experienced teachers, many of whom are examiners; all are DBS checked.
- Small class sizes, with an average of 6 students (maximum 8)
- Tailored tuition. Students tell us their priority topics before the course and tutors plan the structure and content around these requirements.
- Immersion in the subject, with up to 7 hours per day of distraction free focus.
- Tutors ensure each student understands the assessment objectives for their subject and exam board, and therefore gains a clear understanding of what the examiner is looking for.
- Exam question practice and feedback and tips for avoiding common pit falls.
- Other students in the same boat! Revision can be lonely, being with other students offers reassurance and peer discussion is a powerful tool for clarifying understanding.
- A big boost to confidence and motivation and reduced exam anxiety and stress.
- Helpful guidance in choosing the right course from our team of knowledgeable Course Advisors.
- For parents, the assurance that you’ve done something constructive to prepare your child for their exams, especially if tensions arise when you offer help at home.
- Excellent value for money, with discounts available for multiple course bookings.
- With courses running over a three week period, there is a wide choice of dates, subjects and examination boards available, with the opportunity to stay at one centre for consecutive courses.
- A wide choice of centres to choose from.
Justin Craig Education is an approved Duke of Edinburgh Award Activity Provider, ask us about courses that meet the Residential Requirements for the Gold Award.
Justin Craig Education offer 2 and 3 day revision courses in most GCSE and A level subjects. To find out more, please call one of our Course Advisors with your subjects and corresponding exam boards.