Christmas revision courses
By spending just a few study days with Justin Craig tutors during our GCSE and A Level Christmas revision courses, either at one of our centres or on-line, students can maximise this opportunity and return refreshed and fully prepared for the new term.
Why Take a Christmas Revision Course?
Our Christmas revision courses offer just the right amount of study with our expert tutors to give students the knowledge and confidence they need to prepare and face GCSE and A level exams.
The A Level and GCSE revision courses held by our tutors over the Christmas holiday periods will help:
- Ensure work and revision gets done and Christmas holidays don’t just slip by
- Provide timely revision and past paper practice for January mocks
Here are just some of the reasons students and parents highly recommend our Christmas revision courses:
- Up to 24 hours face-to-face tuition time
- 40 years’ success boosting grades
- Engaging, refreshing approach to exam prep
- Friendly, enthusiastic and experienced tutors
- Small informal groups, centred on individual student needs
- Exam board specific or topic-based approach – we use the method that is best for the subject.
- Lots of encouragement – just what students need at this crucial time
As our Christmas courses book up quickly, we recommend that to ensure the widest choice of centre and subjects are still available, you book your course as early in the school year as possible.
Christmas 2020 Course Dates
|Course Type||Centre & Location||Dates|
|Classroom courses||London (Grey Coat Hospital School, Westminster)||19th – 22nd December|
|London (Westminster City School)||27th – 30th December|
|Online courses||14th – 30th December|
For more information about our tutoring and revision courses, please call 01727 744340 to speak with one of our expert advisors.