February Half-Term Revision Courses
With just three months to go until exams start, February half term is an excellent time to begin the intensive revision process. Many students will have had mock results by now, so will have an idea of the areas that they really need to work on. For those with late mocks still to come, a February half term revision course is the perfect preparation for a full exam rehearsal.
By February, students will have covered a significant part of the syllabus so this a great time to review some of the earlier material and to get a revision plan in place. By taking a February half term revision course, students can spread the load a little and remove some of the pressure from the key Easter Revision period.
Here are some of the reasons our February courses are so popular:
- Relaxed informal approach
- Experienced, friendly tutors
- A key time to identify any weak areas
- A great head-start on the main exam revision process
- Reduces some of the pressure and boosts confidence
- Centre-based or online available
- Four days long
- Students can fit two courses into the eight days, ie four GCSE subjects or two A level subjects.
- Two subjects per course at GCSE, one subject per course at A Level.
February Half Term 2022 Course Dates
|Course Type||Centre & Location||Dates|
|Online courses||12th – 15th February|
|Online courses||16th -19th February|