Course Portfolio & Fees
We offer a range of courses for GCSE and A-Level students to meet a diverse range of educational needs.
We have a variety of revision and tuition courses, from Justin Craig’s renowned classroom-located Small Group Revision courses to online One-to-One tuition courses. Your child will have different learning needs at different times, whether it’s a need to boost their confidence, resit an exam or fill a knowledge gap, and they may well benefit from a mixture of the courses we offer. Our friendly booking advisors are there to assist you, so please contact us if you would like some help.
Small Group Revision Courses (Classroom-Based and Online)
- Cover key topics as well as address individual learning needs of students.
- Take place during school holidays.
- Delivered in classrooms in one of our 20 revision centres nationwide (some residential) or online.
- Include a variety of subjects.
- Typically, 4 days in length although varies depending upon level and time of year.
- A maximum of 9 students per class although the average size is 5 students.
- From £28 per hour (inclusive of vat).
- Provide weekly tuition, with a choice from 3 weeks up to 21 weeks.
- Take place outside of school holiday periods.
- Delivered on-line.
- The most popular subjects are timetabled and additional subjects can be added.
- Tuition is on 3 consecutive Saturdays covering set topics with further 3-week blocks covering different topics.
- A maximum of 4 students per class.
- From £40 per hour (inclusive of vat).
- Provide regular private tuition to suit the customer and student’s needs.
- Students in Years 7 -13
- Take place in the evening or at weekends.
- Delivered on-line.
- A large variety of subjects are available.
- 10-hour blocks are available which can cover up to two subjects.
- From £60 per hour (inclusive of vat).
Friends Group Tuition
- Designed for a discrete group of classmates/friends
- Up to 8 students in Years 7 -13
- Take place on evenings/weekends or your choice (min. 6 hours)
- Run during school term time
- Delivered online
- £150 per course per hour (from £19 per student per hour)
- Help students fill any knowledge gaps and give them a firm foundation for starting their next academic year. Include recreational activities.
- Take place during the summer holidays.
- Delivered in classrooms in one of our three centres, from London to Staffordshire. Many students prefer our residential option but students can also attend on a daily basis.
- A variety of subjects are available.
- 5 days in length, from Monday to Friday.
- From £28 per hour (inclusive of vat) for the online course.
Justin Craig’s Course Prices
Our prices reflect the fact that:
- We only use qualified and experienced teachers (not University students).
- We performance manage our tutors and employ only those tutors who consistently provide the highest quality tuition.
- We have an exceptionally high standard when it comes to safeguarding, that goes beyond that employed by schools themselves.
- Our courses are not an off-the-shelf product but instead take account of the individual learning needs of each student.
- We keep our class sizes small so that our tutors can focus on meeting the individual needs of each student.