We offer a range of courses for GCSE and A-Level students to meet a diverse variety of educational needs.
We have a variety of revision and tuition courses, from Justin Craig’s renowned classroom-located Small Group Revision courses to online One-to-One tuition courses. Your child will have different learning needs at different times, whether it’s a need to boost their confidence, resit an exam or fill a knowledge gap, and they may well benefit from a mixture of the courses we offer. We have friendly booking advisors on hand to assist you in making that choice, so please contact us if you would like some help.
Small Group Revision – Justin Craig’s renowned Revision Courses
- Covers key topics as well as address individual learning needs of students.
- Take place during school holidays.
- Delivered in classroom in one of our 20 revision centres nationwide (some residential).
- Our timetable includes a variety of subjects.
- Typically, 4 days in length although varies depending upon level and time of year.
- A maximum of 9 students per class although the average size is 6 students.
- From £28 per hour (inclusive of vat).
Autumn Exam Series Revision Courses
- For students whose exams were cancelled in May and June 2020
- For A level students one day topic-based courses in September to review the syllabus
- For GCSE students, two-day courses during October half term, one subject per course
- In addition, one-day paper specific pre-exam day courses on the Saturday or Sunday preceding each paper
- Courses delivered online
- Provides weekly tuition, with a choice from 3 weeks up to 21 weeks.
- Take place outside of school holiday periods.
- Delivered on-line.
- The most popular subjects are timetabled and additional subjects can be added.
- Tuition is on 3 consecutive Saturdays covering set topics with further 3-week blocks covering different topics.
- A maximum of 4 students per class.
- From £40 per hour (inclusive of vat).
- Provides regular private tuition to suit the customer and student’s needs.
- Take place in the evening or at weekends.
- Delivered on-line.
- A large variety of subjects are available.
- 10-hour blocks are available which can cover up to two subjects.
- From £60 per hour (inclusive of vat).
- Helps students fill any knowledge gaps and give them a firm foundation for starting their next academic year. Include recreational activities.
- Take place during the summer holidays.
- Delivered in classrooms in one of our three centres, from London to Staffordshire. Many students prefer our residential option but students can also attend on a daily basis.
- A variety of subjects are available.
- Courses are 5 days in length, from Monday to Friday.
- From £28 per hour (inclusive of vat) for the online course.
Justin Craig’s Course Prices
Our prices reflect the fact that:
- We only use qualified and experienced teachers (not University students).
- We performance manage our tutors and employ only those tutors who consistently provide the highest quality tuition.
- We have an exceptionally high standard when it comes to safeguarding, that goes beyond that employed by schools themselves.
- Our courses are not an off-the-shelf product but instead take account of the individual learning needs of each student.
- We keep our class sizes small so that our tutors can focus on meeting the individual needs of each student.