Work For Us
We welcome enquiries from enthusiastic and experienced teachers for school holiday tutoring opportunities.
We specialise in GCSE and A Level classes of no more than 9 students over 3 or 4 days. Our students are highly motivated and enjoy our courses which make learning fun and gives them the top-up in their studies they need. Both students and tutors enjoy the creative and varied techniques used to engage students and meet their learning needs.
You will need to be resourceful, motivated, well prepared and able to create a flexible programme according to the students’ requirements. Our tutors also promote independent learning, time management and revision techniques beyond the course.
Head Office Vacancies
- Part-time positions available
- Located in our Head Office on the outskirts of St Albans (near Junction 22 of M25)
- Answering in-coming telephone and email enquiries from parents and students
- Entering customer enquiries onto our data-base
- Booking students onto GCSE and A level revision courses and processing their orders
- An excellent telephone manner and an interest in education are essential
- You would be joining a friendly and supportive team. Full training will be provided
- Generous staff discount
To register your interest, please complete the form below.