“Since schools were closed and exams were cancelled parents and students in years 10, 11, 12 and 13 have been dealing with an extra serving of uncertainty alongside everything else that the Corona Crisis brings.
Parents are asking questions like:
• My child didn’t do well in their mocks, how will this affect their grades and, ultimately, their chances in life?
• What if my child doesn’t get the grades they need to go to university?
• Should my child be revising for the exams the government has said are going to happen in the autumn?
• What’s going to happen with grading next year for year 10 and 12 students who’ve missed a whole chunk of their education?
Lucy Parsons is an academic coach and has been teaching study skills online for five years.
“I’ve been having these kinds of conversations with people inside exam boards, government and a wide variety of schools. From these conversations I’ve been able to identify the three scenarios that we could be facing in the education system over the next few months.”
On Saturday 18th April Lucy is holding a webinar to walk you through these three scenarios. The aims of the webinar are to:
• Review the three different educational scenarios we might be facing over the next few months
• Get clarity about what those scenarios mean for you and your children
• Plan for the future of your child’s education in these uncertain times
Lucy aims to help you have a clear plan of what you need to do in your family to make sure that your child can reach their academic potential and their options in life aren’t limited by the unfortunate situation we find ourselves in.
Click here to sign-up for the webinar.
You will be able to sign-up after 18th April to watch the recording.
Lucy Parsons is an academic coach and author of The Ten Step Guide to Acing Every Exam You Ever Take. Visit her website .
She is supporting members of her online study skills programme, The Extraordinaries Club to improve their independent study skills so that they’re not left behind educationally because of The Corona Crisis.