Greater Tuition & Revision Flexibility from Justin Craig.
First of all, Good Luck to all students receiving exam results this month!
We are delighted to introduce Justin Craig Education’s whole new portfolio of Tuition and Revision Courses, providing greater flexibility to meet the needs of students throughout the academic year.
The pandemic has fast-tracked many of us to embrace remote working and we were no exception, running our first online courses over Easter and May half term. These courses have been a huge success, leading to our online Summer School.
During this time, we have had many conversations with parents and students and as a result, we are expanding the range of tuition and courses that we offer, as follows:
Small Group Courses (online) – NEW
• Study from home with our new online courses
• Led by one of our experienced Justin Craig Tutors
• Delivered using MS Teams
• Student-tailored content
• Maximum eight students
• Four-day courses in each school holiday period, from October half-term
Saturday School (online)-NEW
• Maximum four students
• Topic based tuition to complement the syllabus
• Saturday mornings during term time, starts in September
One to one tuition (online)-NEW
• Term-time evenings or weekends
• Special offer for 10-hour package
Autumn Exam series courses (online)-NEW
• For students whose exams were cancelled in May and June 2020
Revision courses (centre based)
Our renowned small group centre-based courses continue to be an important part of our portfolio.
• Small group classes, maximum nine students
• Student-tailored content
• Face to face with other students and the tutor
• Accommodation available at selected centres at Easter.
• Available during each holiday period throughout the academic year
• Price freeze for the new academic year
Summer School (centre based)
• Five-day courses during the Summer holiday to prepare for the new Academic year
• A programme of fun evening activities too (swimming; campfires; theatre, depending on location)
• Most students attend on a residential basis
For peace of mind, should any future lock-downs close one of our centres, we will move the course online, on the same dates, so that you can be assured your child will still receive the help and support that you book.
Our new portfolio offers superb flexibility, with our small group courses complementing our one to one tuition, enabling your child to benefit from the best of each approach in a cost-effective way.
After an unprecedented year with so much disruption to their education, why not call us for a friendly discussion to see how we can support your child with their studies in the year ahead.