The Sutton Trust conducted a survey amongst A Level students about their concerns for the grading system adopted during the Coronavirus crisis:
- 43% of students polled believe their grades would be adversely affected using this system.
- 72% felt the new system was less fair than in a normal year.
- 52% said they would be likely to take an Autumn exam if they don’t get the grades they hoped for.
Ofqual are due to make decisions for Autumn exam dates, and Justin Craig will be happy to help students once these are confirmed. In the meantime, Justin Craig offered revision and preparation courses during May Half Term, and will be running an online Summer School programme for Years 10-12. These courses will maintain momentum, increase study skills and fill knowledge gaps.
Our expert and experienced tutors will also ensure that students are prepared for when schools re-open, and for the following academic year.
Our specialist courses continue to offer Justin Craig benefits:
- Small class sizes, no more than 8 students
- Experienced, fully qualified tutors
- Quality monitoring by Course Directors
- Stringent safeguarding measures