We are seeing a surge in demand for our courses in May, particularly for GCSE students. While we believe this is partly due to students needing more help with the reformed exams this year, here are the most common reasons mentioned by customers – do any of these sound familiar to you?
CUSTOMERS’ TOP 10 REASONS FOR BOOKING COURSES IN MAY
- Son/daughter stressing that he/she is not going to be ready in time
- Covered all the syllabus but struggling with past papers and exam technique
- Not making much progress on own and worried that subject “X” taking up too much time
- Attended fantastic Easter course and wants more!
- Had nightmare with first exam paper and need to boost performance in second paper
- Working hard but starting to lose momentum and needs a boost
- Studying at home much harder than expected and needs help before its too late!
- Needs more help but school not running any further revision courses/sessions
- Starting to give up /lose confidence but needs good grades for Uni
- Was sceptical about cost/benefit & time commitment – friends’ experience has changed our minds!