How to Book
We run over 1000 GCSE or A Level revision courses every year, with different courses at different centres at different times of the year. As a result, parents often find that the best way to find the right course for their child is to call us (01727 744340) to discuss the options available. Alternatively you can either email us or we can call you.
To give you the best advice regarding suitability and availability of courses, we require the following information:
- Level/type – GCSE or IGCSE , A level : Year 12 or Year 13
- Subjects and Examination Boards (eg Edexcel, CIE, OCR, AQA, WJEC)
- Any course preferences – dates, location, centre type
- Customer contact details (ie postcode, mobile and email address). When you are ready to book, securing your place is a simple process. All you need to do is:
- Confirm which course you would like to book
- Provide a few further details relating to the parent/guardian and student
- Make payment, either in full or, depending on the course, the required deposit
Booking is normally done via telephone. However, we can finalise all the details via email and then call you to take payment to secure your booking request.
Booking requests are confirmed ONLY after Justin Craig has processed payment and sent you a formal booking confirmation by email. If you do not receive confirmation within 24 hours of your request, then please call us.