Justin Craig Education run successful GCSE revision and A Level revision courses at centres across the UK. Providing revision support to thousands of students for over 35 years, our specialists deliver structured tuition in small groups throughout the academic year.
Our revision centres
All our revision course centres have an excellent reputation and offer spacious, well-equipped environments for effective revision.
We do everything we can to create a relaxed, informal environment for tutors and students in our revision centres. This increases the group rapport and helps students concentrate.
For an up-to-date list of course dates at our Revision Centres, please click the link: Centre Timetable 2016-17
Choose your nearest revision centre
Here’s a list of our revision centres, ordered by county. Choose your nearest to see full details of that revision centre.
Please note: R = Residential Centre (i.e. optional accommodation available)
- Bristol: Badminton School (R)
- Reading (Caversham): Queen Anne’s School (R)
- Beaconsfield: Beaconsfield High School
- Chelmsford: New Hall School (R)
- Manchester: Chetham’s School of Music (R)
- Harpenden: St George’s School (R)
- St Albans: Verulam School for Boys
- Watford: Watford Grammar School for Girls
- Central London: City of London School for Girls
- Central London: Grey Coat Hospital School
- Central London: St Marylebone’s C of E School
- Central London: Westminster City School
- Wimbledon: King’s College School
- Harrogate: Ashville College (R)
About day revision centres
Day students benefit from light, airy surroundings and facilities which encourage effective learning.
- Day courses run 9.30am – 5pm
- There are regular breaks during the day
- Students should bring lunch, snacks and drinks with them
About residential revision centres
Residential students enjoy an interesting, rewarding experience, in stimulating, inspiring surroundings. Accommodation, whilst optional, offers students an opportunity to immerse themselves in their environment and get to know their study colleagues better.
- Student accommodation is supervised by resident house teachers
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included
- All centres have central heating and ample hot water
- We supply students with bedding (except Reading School)
- Course Directors available to parents and students 24-hours a day
- Courses can run until 8pm on the first study day
Please note: We ask students to bring towels, snacks, fruit and a small amount of money. Breakfast is not included for day students.