Justin Craig, and the concept of group revision courses, was established in 1981 by Marilyn Craig. Having initially offered private 1:1 tuition from her home, recommendations grew to the extent that she started to receive interest from groups of school friends. This was so successful that requests from parents ‘at the school gates’ continued to grow for small group tuition in a variety of subjects.
Tens of thousands of students have since attended Justin Craig Revision Courses in order to prepare for, and maximise, their performance in their GCSE and A Level exams.
Justin Craig is committed to delivering the highest quality revision courses for all students. We seek to maintain our position as the UK market leader by continually reviewing and improving our services to reflect both customer needs and educational reforms.
Our approach is unique in a number of ways, in that we:
- Adopt a highly tailored approach to course content to ensure individual student needs are met, by engaging students prior to their course, and by guaranteeing small class sizes (the average class size is 6).
- Provide high quality teaching by only employing full qualified, experienced tutors who can combine expert subject knowledge with excellent communication skills.
- Provide a good range of revision centres, in terms of type (i.e. day / residential) and geographical location, all of which are easily accessible by car or public transport.
- Offer courses at key times throughout the academic year, giving flexibility over the timing and/or number of revision courses for students to attend.
- Adopt a customer focused approach to courses – if we don’t appear to offer the subject you are looking for at the time and centre that suits you, we will do our best to either set up a new course or find another option that works for you.
Our priority is ensuring we provide a quality revision experience for all of our students; this will never change! We do recognise, however, that our parents also expect value for money. We believe our courses represent excellent value for money, particularly as the dynamic created in small groups can often be more effective than a private tutor.
For more information on Justin Craig group tutoring and revision, please speak to one of our expert advisors by calling 01727 744340 or email us.