Justin Craig Education now offers a range of courses and one to one tutoring online. We want to ensure that students receive the very best tuition and revision support throughout the academic year in preparation for their exams. Our online options ensure wider access to the expertise of our tutors.
- Saturday School: Small group topic focussed tuition to support students throughout the year as they proceed through the syllabus
- One-to-One tuition: Private tuition offering great flexibility and fully tailored to your child’s needs
- Online Revision Courses: Similar in approach to our renowned centre-based courses, these small group courses focus on revision and exam skill preparation. Due to the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we have scheduled online courses at October Half Term and Christmas. Beyond that we anticipate the majority of our small group courses being class-room based whilst we will continue to offer online for subjects that have low exam entrant numbers.
Benefits of an Online course
- Same expert help from a Justin Craig tutor
- Study from the comfort of your own home
- Accessible from any location
- Saves time and expense of travel
Our online courses are delivered using Microsoft Teams, which is easy to access and compatible with most devices.
The structure of our online courses is similar to our centre based courses, with A level students covering one subject, whilst GCSE students cover two subjects per course.
Whilst some of the content of the course is prescribed, students are invited to submit additional topic areas that they would like to cover via our Student Portal, so that our tutors can take into account the learning needs of each student.