Why Choose Justin Craig?
For parents today, the range of options for supporting their child in the run up to GCSEs or A Levels is increasingly diverse. We also appreciate that everyone learns slightly differently and that it can be difficult to know what will work best for your child.
At Justin Craig Education, we take the time to understand your child’s individual needs before providing any course advice and have a team of friendly, experienced Advisors to discuss all the different options and answer any questions.
To help you make up your mind about Justin Craig, please read what other parents and students think about our courses. Our business is helping GCSE and A level students do as well as they can in their exams. As that is all we have been doing for the last 35 years, you can be confident that your child will enjoy:
- Professional, well organised courses which are proven to deliver exam success and represent excellent value for money. 96% of students rate our courses as good, excellent or amazing.
- High quality tuition provided by fully qualified subject experts. Over 90% of our tutors work in mainstream education – many are examiners or Heads of Department. They all have up to date knowledge of the curriculum and exam requirements. We are careful to choose enthusiastic, energetic, knowledgeable tutors.
- Courses which are structured around your child’s individual needs, which optimise precious revision time and ensure they are well prepared for their exams by boosting subject knowledge, exam technique, confidence and motivation.
- A stimulating, engaging and inclusive learning environment conducive to students working together and sharing ideas without the external distractions of everyday life. We have found that the best way to learn is in small groups (our average class size is 6) as it facilitates peer support and the opportunity for individual feedback.
- A wide choice of subjects, course timings and course centres plus a customer led approach to opening new courses. We offer all of the most commonly studied subjects, many of which are exam board specific, during school holidays throughout the academic year at a range of centres nationwide.