What does the course cover?
We’ll help you to:
- Understand spoken language, so you can respond by speaking and writing
- Understand written language, so you can respond by speaking and writing
- Show your knowledge of grammar and syntax as required by the exams
What exam knowledge does it teach?
This A Level German revision course will give you specific advice in key areas to help with your A Level German exams.
We’ll also cover all required grammar and structures for A Level German. In particular:
- Verbs: Dependent infinitives
- Inversion after adverbs
- Inversion after speech
- Other uses of the subjunctive
- Conjunctions: Subordinating
- All forms of indirect speech
- Variations of normal word order
We’ll also show you how to best demonstrate your understanding of the German language, and your ability to use it.
How to get more information and book
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you would like more information about an A Level German revision course, call us now on 0845 322 8288. We’ll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.