Prepare for your A Level History exams and boost your knowledge and confidence with our tailored A Level History revision course. Available online so you can study and prepare at home.
History A Level Revision Course Outline
Justin Craig’s A Level History revision courses are exam board specific and largely skills-based, due to the wide variety of time periods students can study.
The tailored A Level History course will help students to improve
The course will help students to improve:
- Their understanding of the nature of the historical study.
- Their use and understanding of historical terms, concepts and skills.
- Their ability to ask relevant and significant questions about the past and how to research them.
- Their ability to make links and draw comparisons within and across different periods and aspects of the past.
- Their ability to organise and communicate their historical knowledge and understanding in different ways, arguing a case and reaching substantiated judgements.
The A Level history course is not focused on particular time periods although students will receive assistance on any difficulties they are experiencing on their chosen time periods.
Each history revision course involves a small group of no more than six students, allowing ideas to be shared effectively and giving everyone the chance to raise questions with the expert tutor.
Justin Craig’s A Level History Revision is tailored to fit the specific needs of the students and structured by the tutor to provide a logical sequence of topics and allow a good balance of content, skills and exam practice.
All our tutors are qualified and experienced teachers and most are examiners, which means they have an excellent insight into what the A-Level History exam actually asks of students. Chosen for their enthusiasm and empathy, our A Level History Tutors have an in-depth knowledge of the entire subject area.