|If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.|
What does the course cover?
We’ll help you to:
- Gain confidence in demonstrating your legal knowledge
- Improve your understanding of the legal system
- Evaluate how the legal system performs and operates
- Analyse, evaluate and demonstrate legal theory
What exam knowledge does it teach?
We’ll give you specific advice in key areas to help with your A Level Law course. The exact topics will be chosen according to your needs, but we often cover these areas:
- Principles of criminal liability
- Principles of liability in negligence
- The courts: procedure, sentencing and damages
- Murder, manslaughter and offence against the person
- Contract terms, discharge and remedy of a contract
- Theft and robbery, burglary, fraud and making off without payment
- Criminal damage and defences
- Negligence, occupiers’ liability, nuisance, vicarious liability
On this A Level Law revision course you will review relevant past papers (with plenty of feedback and guidance). We will discuss and examine questions and answers, explore examiners’ reports and approach each topic in a structured way – leaving you certain that you really ‘get it’!
How to get more information and book
Because we tailor each course to fit the needs of the students on that course, there is no standard lesson plan. The information on this page is a guide only.
If you would like more information about an A Level Law revision course, call us now on 01727 744340. We’ll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.