Physics Tuition & Revision Courses For A Level Students
The majority of Justin Craig Education A Level Physics tuition and revision courses are board-specific.
Our A Level Physics revision course will cover a core range of topics selected from the list below, and focus on the topics identified by students on their portal. This means that the range of content covered on each course will vary according to course length and the students’ preferences.
Year 1 A Level Physics Revision Course Outline
- Nuclear and particle physics (inc. photoelectric effect, quarks)
- Waves (inc. refraction, diffraction, interference)
- Forces and motion (inc. energy, momentum, Young’s modulus)
- Electricity (inc. resistivity, circuits, electromotive force)
Year 2 Physics A Level Revision Course Outline (for A2 students, also covers the Year 1 A Level topics above)
- Further mechanics (inc. periodic motion, forced vibrations, resonance)
- Thermal physics (inc. thermal energy transfer, molecular kinetic energy model)
- Fields (inc. gravitational fields, electric fields, magnetic fields)
- Nuclear physics (inc. radioactivity, nuclear instability, induced fission)
There may also be the opportunity to cover additional areas of A Level Physics, such as any chosen options.
Each A Level revision course involves a small group of no more than nine students, allowing ideas to be shared effectively, and giving everyone the chance to raise questions with the expert tutor. We take into consideration a wide range of exam boards when putting on our A-Level Physics tuition and revision courses together, including AQA, OCR, and EdExcel.
Our A Level Physics revision course is tailored to fit the specific needs of the students and professionally structured by the tutor to provide a logical sequence of topics, allowing for a good balance of content, skills and exam practice.
All our tutors are qualified and experienced teachers and most are examiners, which means they have an excellent insight into what the exams actually ask of students. Chosen for their enthusiasm and empathy, they also have an in-depth knowledge of the entire subject area.