Our GCSE Business Studies revision course helps to improve your knowledge and understanding of business concepts and the integrated nature of business activity and to enable you to investigate and analyse real business opportunities and issues to construct well-argued, well-evidenced, balanced and structured arguments.
During our GCSE revision course you will take part in a range of activities, from tutor-led activities to student-led work. You will focus on the topics in which you feel you need most help but also on those that commonly cause students difficulty from the topics below:
- The nature of business and the legal framework
- Entrepreneurship and business opportunities
- Business planning and decision making
- Influences on a business (ethical, environmental, economic, legal, competition)
- Business processes (production, procurement, quality, customer service)
- Human resources
All our tutors are experienced and qualified teachers and most are examiners which means they have an excellent insight into what the exams actually ask of students. Chosen for their enthusiasm and empathy, they also have an in-depth knowledge of the entire subject area.
If you’re ready to book a GCSE Business Studies revision course, call us now on 01727 744340. We’ll be happy to discuss the options and find a course that fits your requirements.