Biology Tuition & Revision Courses For A Level Students
The majority of Justin Craig Education A Level Biology courses are board-specific.
Our A Level Biology revision course will cover a core range of topics selected from the list below, focussed largely on the topics identified by students on their portal. This means that the range of content covered on each course will vary according to course length and the students preferences.
Year 1 A Level Biology Revision Course Outline
- Cells and Molecules (e.g. proteins, mitosis, enzymes, membranes)
- Disease (e.g. viruses, heart disease)
- Human Systems (e.g. blood circulation, respiratory system)
- Plant Biology (e.g. phloem detail, plant transport)
- Evolution, DNA and Ecosystems (e.g. biodiversity, selection, and evolution)
Year 2 Biology A Level Revision Course Outline (for A2 Students, also covers the Year 1 A Level topics above)
- Cells and Molecules (e.g. mutation, stem cells)
- Disease (e.g. cancer, antibiotics, bacterial growth)
- Human systems (e.g. hormones, nervous system)
- Plant biology (e.g. ecosystems, phytochromes)
- Evolution, DNA and Ecosystems (e.g. ecosystems, genetic engineering)
- Energy (e.g. respiration, photosynthesis)
Each A Level Biology tuition and revision course involves a small group of no more than nine students, giving everyone the chance to raise questions with the expert tutor, and allowing ideas to be shared effectively amongst peers. Our A Level Biology revision courses take into consideration a wide range of exam boards, including AQA, OCR and EdExcel.
The A Level Biology revision course is tailored to fit the specific needs of the students and structured by the tutor to provide a logical sequence of topics, allowing for a good balance of content, skills and exam practice. Taking revision notes is encouraged, and our tutors are happy to answer questions that may arise.
All our tutors are qualified teachers with years of experience, and most are examiners, meaning they have an excellent insight into the structure and content of the A Level Biology exams. We choose all of our tutors for their enthusiasm and empathy and guarantee they have an in-depth knowledge of the entire subject area.